Who we are
TNS NANOTECNOLOGIA LTDA, hereinafter referred to informally as “we”, collects and treats your personal data in accordance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the Civil Framework of the Internet and the General Personal Data Protection Law – LGPD. This notice provides the necessary information about your rights and our obligations and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
We are located at Rodovia SC 401, Km 01, Parque Alfa Tec, Ed. Celta, 2nd Floor, in the city of Florianópolis / SC, Phone (48) 3236-5734 and we are a company registered in Brazil with CNPJ nº 10.574.882 / 0001 -52. We act as a controller when processing your data. Our data protection officer is Caroline Lenzi, who can be contacted via email [email protected].
When using our website and / or providing your personal data, we consider that you have understood the terms of this notice.
To facilitate your understanding, we have divided the topics that you should understand as follows:
- Acronyms that we need you to understand
- Personal data processed and purpose of processing
- Your rights
- How we share and / or disclose your personal data
- Security measures
- International transfers
- Consequences of not providing your data
- How long we keep your data
- What we expect from you
- Updates to this notice
Acronyms that we need you to understand
We have prepared this notice in accessible language, considering that your understanding of all the points covered in this document is very important to us.
With this in mind, we have structured this short glossary with the main terms and acronyms that you will find in this privacy notice:
- Personal data: are all the information related to you, both information that quickly allows you to identify (Ex .: name, e-mail or identity), as well as that which indirectly allows your identification (Ex .: address and IP protocol).
- Processing of personal data: whenever we use this expression and its variations, we are referring to any and all actions that can be performed with your personal data (for example: collection, processing, dissemination, access, storage, among others).
- Goal: it is the purpose for which we use your personal data; the purpose of collecting and processing personal data.
- LGPD: acronym of the General Personal Data Protection Law - legislation that guides and conducts all of our actions while we treat your personal data.
- Legal basis: are the cases in which the processing of personal data is authorized by the LGPD.
- Controller (a): it is the company that is responsible for decisions regarding the processing of personal data. For the purposes of this notice, TNS will play this role.
- Operator: are the companies that provide services to the controller and perform the processing of personal data on their behalf.
Personal data processed and purpose of processing
We process your personal data to comply with our legal, contractual obligations and to provide our products and services. We limit the collection of personal data only to what is necessary for the purposes indicated here to be achieved.
Most of the time, the purpose of using your personal data is linked to the relationship we maintain with you after your interaction on our website and the methods we use to personalize your experience while using it.
|Situation||Personal data collected||goals|
|Use the “Contact” tab on the website||Name, email||Respond to your requests and requests, manage your requests when you request the execution of a service, fulfill your requests of a commercial nature, allow our team to contact you and fulfill your legally established rights.|
|Use the “Work with Us” tab on the website||Name, e-mail, phone number, profession, academic background and institution, languages, professional experiences||Evaluate and manage your application, carrying out the necessary actions for selection and hiring and offer positions appropriate to your profile.|
|Subscribe to our newsletter||Name, email||Send marketing content and communicate TNS news such as products, services, workshops, events, etc.|
|Download our e-books and other materials we provide||Name, email, position, phone||Make it possible to contact and send the material selected by you in our catalog of e-books and materials.|
Also, there are situations in which we collect personal data from your activities (online or offline) from other sources, which are based on that personal data that you have decided to make public (eg information from your media profiles and social networks) . Personal data that you do not inform us but that we process from your activities on our website is usually collected through automated technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, when:
|Situation||Personal data collected||goals|
|Visit and / or use our website||Log record, IP address, location, mobile device identifier, Information about your computer equipment, interaction behavior with the content we provide, duration of your visit, information about the content you are looking for.||Carry out marketing and advertising actions, based on the analysis of which of our products may interest you; provide content and / or services customized according to your profile and characteristics; personalize your experience while using our website; and maintain and, in some cases (read the section “with whom we share your personal data”) share, analytical and statistical data on visits and the characteristics of visitors to our website so that the results of our interaction with you are quantified and monitored .|
In our Cookie Notices you will be able to identify all the cookies we use, the purpose of each one and the duration period.
In addition to the objectives specified above, we would like to inform you that we process your personal data using the following legal bases of LGPD:
- Legitimate interest - when we conclude that there is significant interest in the treatment of your personal data for the development of our activities, provided that this treatment generates some type of benefit for you or if you have already interacted with us at another time.
- Consent - when you expressly authorize, in a free and spontaneous manner, that your data be processed for a specific purpose and clearly informed at the time of consent collection; remember that it is possible to withdraw consent whenever you wish.
- Compliance with legal obligation - when we process your data because the Law requires us to do so.
- Execution of contracts or preliminary procedures related to contract - when we have a contract with you or you express an intention to participate in our selection processes.
The General Personal Data Protection Act (LGPD) guarantees you a series of rights over your personal data. You can ask us to service any of them through the “Contact - Privacy Sector” tab on our website or by email [email protected].
According to the LGPD, you have the right to request:
- Confirmation of the existence of personal data processing: Right to know whether or not we treat your personal data;
- Access to your personal data: Right to access the personal data we process, if such treatment exists;
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data: Right to have your data always complete, correct and updated;
- Anonymizing, blocking or deleting unnecessary, excessive or treated data in non-compliance with the law: Right to have your personal data anonymized (make it impossible to identify an individual using the data), block their treatment or delete them;
- Portability of personal data to another service provider: Right to have your personal data sent to other institutions upon your request, if applicable;
- Elimination of personal data processed with consent: Right to request that all your personal data processed on the basis of consent be deleted;
- Sharing information: Right to have information about which third parties your personal data are shared, how, and the security measures adopted in the process; Information about the possibility of not providing consent for the processing of your data and about the consequences of such refusal; and Revocation of consent: Right to revoke the consent previously granted for the processing of your data.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to confirm your identity before we comply with the request, in order to ensure that your data is protected and kept safe.
How we share and / or disclose your personal data
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, except for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. We use third parties that provide services and business functions listed below. All operators acting on our behalf only handle your data in accordance with our explicit instructions and fully comply with this privacy notice, data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
In addition, we share your personal data with
- a) authorities and public bodies to meet any legal obligations;
- b) our resellers/representatives;
- c) companies that are involved in negotiations related to any mergers or acquisitions in which we are involved.
If you would like more information about sharing your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us - [email protected].
We take your privacy seriously and take all reasonable measures and precautions to protect your personal data. We work to protect your data
against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and we have several layers of security measures in place, including:
- Personal data collection environments are secured with SSL certificates;
- Personal data is only accessed by authorized persons;
- The devices used to access personal data have active and updated antivirus programs.
We carry out an international transfer of your personal data only when we use the operators listed in this notice and, specifically, when these third parties maintain servers in other countries. However, please be aware that we contractually require these operators to adopt adequate and apt standards to guarantee the physical and digital security of your personal data and your privacy.
Consequences of not providing your data
You are not required to provide us with your personal data. However, as this data is necessary for us to establish contact and send you communications and/or offers, we will not be able to offer some of our services without them.
How long we keep your data
We retain your personal data only until the purpose for which it was collected is achieved. Once the purpose is reached, the personal data are deleted, except if the processing is necessary to meet the obligations arising from the legislation applicable to the case.
If you have registered on our recruitment platform, we will keep your personal data for up to 01 (one) year after your registration, in order to enable your participation in the selection processes that take place during this period and that may interest you. In addition, at any time you can request the deletion of personal data (See item "Your rights"), especially in the following cases:
- You decide to revoke the consent given;
- You consider that unnecessary or excessive personal data are processed;
- You consider that we do not comply with the provisions set out in the LGPD.
If you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will keep you in touch as long as you choose to continue receiving our content. Remembering that you can at any time revoke the consent provided or unsubscribe from the link at the bottom of the forwarded emails.
What we expect from you
Please note that personal data that may be considered sensitive by data protection legislation, such as those that reveal your racial or ethnic origin, your political opinions, your religious or philosophical convictions, or your union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data that o unequivocally identify you, data relating to your health or data relating to your sex life or sexual orientation should not be entered by you in the text fields while using our website, as none of the features of this environment require the insertion of such data.
Thus, respecting the guiding principles of personal data protection and the transparency with which we handle your information, if your message contains any of this data, we inform you that it will be deleted and not answered.
Updates to this notice
You are invited to periodically visit this notice, as it may change to improve the transparency relationship we have with you and improve the measures we implement to keep your data secure and your rights fulfilled. Our aim will always be to protect your personal data and maintain a trusting relationship with you!